Thursday, August 26, 2010

Update & Home!

I haven't updated in a while, I was admitted to Portsmouth Naval Hospital August 12th. I am home now, home as of yesterday!! Had some complications with my PICC line. Lost the PICC in my right arm due to a clot and then they had issues getting a PICC into my left arm, but finally got it and hopefully (pray hard!!) it will last. I wanted a Port put in but that was not an option due to the blood thinners I am on. Anyway I'm home with an increased lung function from 32% to 36%!!! Gotta love those roids!!!

The fundraiser at ToriBay Salon was awesome!! I'm gonna see if my sister can post the video/slideshow of pics on my blog. Thank you ALL who helped and came out to get haircuts!! I am blown away by God's awesomeness and how quickly He is working and bringing in the money Ben & I need to get down to Duke! It is amazing. I always wanted to be part of a miracle and I believe I am witnessing one!!! I can't even put into words how I feel.

1 comment:

  1. Kerry, YOU are a miracle. You and your life are covered with God's fingerprints. I, too, am so thankful for how He is working to get you both to Duke - You are covered thoroughly in prayer, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete