So I'm back in Duke Hospital. Coughed up some more blood Monday night and it was more than my baseline, so I went to the ER to get it checked out. They admitted me to observe me and the original plan was going to be to let me go home today (Tuesday), but then Doc stepped in and decided he wants to embolize me again to reduce the risk of massive bleeding in the future. So, tomorrow I will have the embolization and the plan is to watch me for 24 hours and then send me home if all goes well.
Please pray for the procedure to go well and for guidence for the doc's and nurses hands.
Thanks and love you all! Keep you posted. :)