So after TX I will be able to do these again!! Can't wait!
1. Walk and talk at the same time (w/o hacking)
2. Laugh without starting a hacking fit
3. Shower without a leash (oxygen tubing)
4. Get dressed without my lips turning blue
5. Yell, shout and scream without a hacking fit
6. Exercise, any kind I want!
7. Walk up stairs again
8. Shop with two free hands! Not tanks to drag behind me
9. Go out and run errands without worrying about running out of oxygen (life gas) and packing extra tanks.
10. Dance and breathe
11. Sing without hacking
12. Play/walk Daisy
14. Cook and bake without feeling wiped afterwords
15. Gain weight
16. Play sports
17. Put on make-up without taking off oxygen tubing
18. Be able to move freely through the house without leash (oxygen tube)
19. Not get up so early to make time for 90 minutes of treatments
20. Boogie board and skim board on the beach!! :)
I'm not being bitter here at all, this was just a fun list I'd been thinking over in my head. Dad and I joke alot about these things. Its the simple things that make the most difference and I look forward very much to my call and my new organs so I can do all these activities and more once again. But I am very grateful for what I have right now.