Wednesday, September 22, 2010

3rd Day--Good day!

Today was a good day! Much better than yesterday at Pulmonary rehab. I was not as tired, I actually felt energized afterwards. I had the usual workout and then Dad and I had to attend a lecture on Breathing Retraining. It was short, more a demonstration than anything. But because CF has trained my brain to breath a certain way, once I have my new lungs I will have to retrain my breathing. I did get to see two girls post-tx and they looked awesome!! I hope I can recover as well as they can!!

I have an appointment tomorrow morning with the diabetes doctor and the off the P.R.
Again thanks to all who have been praying for my family and I. We are all doing well! My sister Kelly had her baby Sept 18 at 8:41am, 7lbs 3oz. He is precious, his name is Caradoc Irvin Persinger.
What a proud Big Sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment