Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Rehab

Yay, I made it through my first week of rehab!! Now I get a nice weekend t rest...I hope. Today was not to bad, I was a little tired because before P.R. Dad & I walked around clinic all morning. But I made it through. Got my chest PT, floor exercises, weights (which they increased--both weight & repititions!), bike (with increased intensity!) and then walking. I am tired, but good tired. I met a girl today who was post-op her double lung TX. She got hers on Spetember 9th, she was listed and only waited a week!! She looks good though, I thought. We swaped info.

Oh yeah, Dad & I got chic-fil-a for lunch (YUM!) since we were at clinic :) Dad & I are both hoping to sleep in tomorrow, we are both exhausted!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it through your first week! I'll be back to rehab next week and look forward to meeting you. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats my babe!! I can't wait to see you in a week!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Kerry! You conquered your first week! :~) So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete